I Buy Houses Houston
For the purpose of this article, I am going to be talking about the signs that use the phrase "I Buy Houses". I Buy Houses is widely used throughout the country. More than likely you have noticed a local sign that states "
I Buy Houses Houston" in your home town or in one of the intersections of your neighborhood. There are many variations, like "I buy homes", "We Buy Ugly Houses", etc... Some of them are handwritten, but some others can look more "professional" with colored print. So what's the deal? Who is putting these signs up? The answer is... Real Estate Investors
I actually use signs such as these in my personal business. As a Real Estate Investor, I have signs posted in neighborhoods that I am looking to purchase in. They are called "bandit signs". The reason for the funny name is because in a lot of cities and communities it is against the city code to put them out on public property... hence the word "bandit". They are mostly used to target an area for maximum exposure. Places you can find them are:
* Exits coming off the freeways
* At major stop lights or intersections
* Posted along a major city street or highway.
* They can also be seen at entrances to neighborhoods and at shopping centers and Wal-mart stores. Some will be staked in the ground, while others can be found nailed to telephone poles.
So the question is who puts these signs up, and what is their business? The purpose of these bandit signs is to obviously market to home sellers. As I mentioned before, I invest in Real Estate, and using these signs are a great way to get sellers to call me. It is the opposite of marketing something for sale. What we do in general terms basically is marketing the fact that we want to buy houses. So, the majority of the time the signs will come from Real Estate Investors.
You can find different styles of Real Estate Investors using different exit strategies. Some investors rather finding homes that they can use as rentals. Others are flippers, meaning they want to find homes they can fix up and sale for a profit. As Investors, we are looking for discounted properties. The goal is to find motivated sellers whose home has become a problem for them and with equity in it to sell at a great discount. Most investors will be cash buyers with the ability to close on your house really quick. That is the advantage of pursuing the contact behind the sign, to sell your house as fast as you can.
If you do have a house that you need to sell quickly, and want to try out a number from one of these bandits signs to see what they can offer to you, keep some things in mind:
* First, they will expect a discount, because this is what they are looking for. If you don't have enough equity to support such, you can offer leasing your property to them or seller financing.
* Second, its super easy. If you decide to sell your house by getting in contact from the I buy houses - bandit sign, you should have a very easygoing transaction ahead.
* Third thing you should know. There are always exceptions... Some investors you contact may live somewhere else, which is not a big deal, but just be aware that they probably be passing your contact information to one of your local investors. If that is the case they are just expanding their markets.
Now that you have a better understanding about the "i Buy Houses" sign, give one (give us) a call at (281)972-4555 and see how they/we can help you. It is free, no fees no commitments and the least you can do is find out what we have to offer. And who knows, this could be the solution to your situation. Best of lucks!